* Judge Jed Rakoff slams consumer consent to arbitration agreements as a “legal fiction.” [Law360 (sub. req.)]
* According to a HUD report, a New Orleans judge is running a home for the elderly and disabled with “dangerous health and safety risks.” [NOLA.com]
* Advice on prepping for an oral argument. [Lawyerist]
* Canadian Supreme Court justices are going to be chosen in an all new way. [The Star]
* Field-administered drug tests are not as reliable as the criminal justice system would like you to believe. [Guile is Good]
* Stuff lawyers say.